Hey! My name is Brooke - I am a 36 year old wife and mom of three who has been dreaming of blogging again, yes again, for over a year now and finally decided to take the leap.
I use to have a blog called Too Young To Be Widowed a few years back that took you on my journey as a young widowed mother. After remarrying and having more children, the blog not only became a difficult one to maintain emotionally, but it became difficult in the sense that I needed to move on.
So Here I Am
Knowing I still have plenty to write about and the willingness to be transparent in a very superficial world, I decided to let people into my current journey.
Now a wife again and a mom of three, plus two large dogs, my life is crazy, chaotic, and beautiful all wrapped up in one. It's is in no way perfect and that is what you will find with me, a beautiful mess.
My family consists of my husband of 7 years Brian, my 10 year old son Brandon, my 5 year old daughter Bryn, and my 3 year old son Brycen. Yes, we are that cheesy family of all Bs. Even our dog's names are Bosco and Barkley.
Some things you may want to know about me, and will find out sooner or later are...
- I LOVE food. Cooking it, eating it, discovering it, EVERYTHING about it.
- I am always finding a new hobby/project. I am a jack of all trades. If I don't know how to do it, I will figure it out. Thank you YouTube!
- I love my family. I know it is cheesy, but it is so true. From my kids to my late great-grandparents, I have a true and deep love for my family.
- I have the best friends. No seriously. I feel sorry for anyone who hasn't met them.
- I am a christian and I love my church. Yes, in a world that seems to be against the church, I am not afraid to say it.
- On that note, I love my day job. I am an administrative assistant at my church for the worship arts department. No, I cannot sing. I have actually been asked not to sing, lol.
- My favorite song is Love Shack and I think the B52s are awesome!
That isn't everything, but it is a good summary or who I am and what I am about.